Monday, July 30, 2012

The Return of Clive!


Every once in a while we are treated to visits from some of our wonderful PS22 alumni. Here we present two separate visits and performances from one of the most memorable PS22 has ever known -- former PS22 Chorus of 2004 member Clive (pictured above at our most recent Winter Concert!!) The first is a great song by the brilliant Nick Drake called "Northern Sky," and the second is the theme from Disney's Tarzan, "You'll Be In My Heart" by Phil Collins, the latter accompanied by Clive's friend and musical cohort, Corey! Both songs are executed phenomenally, and all the talent in the room is just bursting at the seams...

2 comments:

Katie said...

The choir is great as usual, but I really love Clive's lead on these songs. So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love it, I miss my chorus family, I love u guys, and I can't wait to come visite, and Clive u are AMWSOME. I love this video.


Love
Zyasia 5a-127